Join Our Team
JOIN OUR TEAM AS A “MVP CRUISER” INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR
(Please read this page carefully. You’ll find the application at the bottom.)
Do you love going on cruises? Do you friends and family contact you for advice when they are planning a cruise? Do you have excellent computer skills? Are you hard working and self-motivated? Do you have a passion for helping other people create memories?
About our team at MVP Cruising
MVP Cruising, a specialty division of Magical Vacation Planner, a professional concierge service that provides the ultimate in customers service for our guests. Our services to you are complimentary and our goal is to make the travel planning process streamlined and stress free while delivering you a VIP vacation experience. We have a long history in the Tourism Hospitality Industry with over 10 years of operations experience from our parent company, Magical Vacation Planner a Disney Earmarked Platinum Level Corporation. Our passion for travel is well known in the hospitality industry while booking leisure and corporate group travel for cruises, land tours, and all-inclusive resorts.
Whatever your travel preference the MVP Cruising Team will deliver your vacation experience with stress free planning, professionalism, and attention to detail. Our preferred travel partners include: Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Viking River, Carnival, and Disney Cruise Lines as well as Sandals/Beaches all inclusive destination resorts. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you start to plan your next vacation getaway!
Do you have what it takes to be on “Team MVP”?
- Are you passionate about Cruising?
- Are you a professional, business minded, self-motivated person who will strive to provide personal, first class service to each of your clients just as you would expect for your own family vacation?
- Do you have access to a home office with a computer, high speed Internet and a smart phone?
- Have you been on numerous cruises in the past 5 years?
- If so, you may be a perfect fit for MVP Cruising! We are looking for experienced cruisers who are interested in helping our clients create magical vacations and memories.
Do your homework and be careful!
There are many companies out there that promise seemingly great opportunities and compensation to potential Independent Contractors. But if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Here are a few tips on what to look for in an agency:
- Is the agency CLIA and IATAN Certified? IATAN is the top standard for the industry. Make sure first and foremost that the agency you are considering is in good standing with these two companies.
- Does the agency offer coverage to you under their “Errors and Omissions” Insurance?
- How long has the agency been in business?
- Does the company have a website/websites? If so, are they registered in the 5 states that require a Seller of Travel? If the agency does not carry these registrations, it is a red flag that they may not be experienced enough to know they need to register and offer certain consumer protections required by law for you and your clients.
- Is the agency a Trademarked company. This is very important because you will be selling travel under the company name.
- Are they Incorporated or LLC and registered in their home state: Pick an agency that has invested the time and resources in building the foundation of their company correctly.
- Get to know the agency owner. Ask current and past agents what their experience was like working with the agency owner.
- Does the agency have a direct hone number and physical address where they can be reached? Avoid agencies that have generic phone numbers and PO Boxes.
- If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!
How do I become an Independent Contractor for MVP Cruising?
- Fill in and submit the application below.
- If upon review of your application and Cruising Experience you seem to fit the criteria of what we look for in a MVP Cruising, we’ll email you to set up an interview.
(Please note: a professional head shot may be required later if you are chosen to work with our team)
What Organizations and Memberships do MVP Cruising and Magical Vacation Planner hold?
- Accredited Travel Agency with IATA and CLIA.
- Verified Seller of Travel in all states that require registrations.
- Licensed to sell travel insurance directly with Allianz.
- Member of the Mitchell & Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce.
- Authorized Disney Vacation Planner
Is Magical Vacation Planner a Trademark Company?
- MVP is registered under the United States of America Patent and Trademark Office. We own the rights to the phrase “Magical Vacation Planner” and the logo. When you become an Independent Contractor with MVP Cruising you will have access to this brand while you are in contract.
Application to become and Independent Contract with MVP Cruising
Please do not submit the application if you have not been on 3 or more Cruises in the past 5 years. Having sales experience is a plus but we are ultimately looking for people who are able to give personal, caring service to our clients. Please complete all information. Applications with missing information will not be considered. All information is kept strictly confidential.